Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

NYC with the Pixel Chicks

I am a member of a small group of amazing women portrait photographers who I had the privelege of spending the weekend with in NYC. We attended the PhotoPlus Expo where I found lots of new and interesting products many of which I will soon be offering to clients...check back in a few days for a sneak peak!! We had some delicious dinners, spent some time photographing each other and bits of the city, and did a wee bit of shopping. Thought I would share some pictures of these LOVELY ladies!!
Photograph by Laura Stetser
Laura Stetser, Megan Peck, Julie Monacella, Denise Snyder, Me, Candy Avera




Candy and her Homies



Candy Avera



Megan Peck



Laura Stetser



Denise Snyder




Julie Monacella



Me, Photograph by Laura Stetser



Laura shooting the Chicks



Me, Photograph by Denise Snyder

No comments: