Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Progress {Lake George, NY Family Photographer}

Check it out! This is my new brilliant light abode- I just can not believe how gorgeous the light is in here. I am pumped!

Here are a couple of shots of the new place. It's a work in progress, but a little happens every day. What do you think? Lookin pretty good, heh?





And some test shots, well, lots of test shots. I am getting to know this beautiful light in this new space. And my beautiful children have been so psyched up for me that they have blessed me with at least 10 whole minutes of their time for me to shoot them this week. How great is that?










The coolest thing about this new space is that I can incorporate beautiful fabrics, pillows, textures, and all kinds of great design elements into your session. These will be portraits you want to hang - really really BIG- on your walls.













So, I really want to shoot a baby not yet walking but sitting up, in the new place. If you have a sweet little one that meets those criteria, I will give a free session to the first one who calls me. 603-991-8282.

18 comments:

Kristen said...

BEEEAUTIFUL! Such an inspiration!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

Stunning! I adore it!

Regina White said...

WOW! Lovin the new space! How fun is that and boy you got some great shots for only 10 minutes. Congrats!

Kathy Marciante said...

Beautiful!! Best of Luck with your new Studio -combined with your photography, it is sure to be a success!

meggie said...

L O V E these, puffy heart, so excited, you get the idea. GRACE in the WINDOW, WOW!!!!!

Picture Perfect said...

Woo Hoo!! You go Chickie! I'm so jealous - but forever happy for you!!

Hayley said...

Love the ones of Grace in the window!! Good grief could the light be any more perfect!!

Chelsey said...

I want to scream beautiful, gorgeous light! I love it! And you KNOW I have a pre-walker - aggh!!! LOL Love your color ... you are doing amazing stuff already.

Danna said...

WOW!!! seriously this is such an amazing space!! You will do great things here...heck you already are by the looks of things :-) your kids are beautiful.

Cindy Harter said...

I am soooo excited about this space and I can't wait to see all the images that will be made here :)

Michelle Wells said...

Beautiful Studio! These shots of your kids are great, I can't to see all of the wonderful images you will create in your new space. :)

Carrie Young said...

Alli! I can't wait to see what you do with your Studio :D

laurie said...

slightly jealous :) it is beautiful!

Amanda said...

i'm so jealous!!! What a gorgeous studio with such beautiful light! Can't wait to see all the fun stuff you capture in there!

Terry McKaig said...

I can't wait to see it all finished! Wow!! Love the parasol images and the last one........all of them really! : )

Mands said...

It's looking amazing Alli! Oh my gosh the light is incredible. Also hanging out to see the finished studio!

Kara May said...

WOW, I think you have the "Perfect" studio!!! Seriously - you couldn't ask for more. It's amazing!!!!

amy said...

OMGosh!! gorgeous!! the windows, the lighting, the columns, the floor.. absolutely perfect!