Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, May 17, 2007

And Now for Something Completely Different

Since I have been involved with 2 photography sites; SOAPhoto and BetterPhoto, I have been challenged to step out and try new things. Though I have taken pictures of flowers before, I now do it with new intention, new editing skills, and new knowledge of how to do it right. And though I really thought that flowers would be easier than children (after all they sit still!) - they aren't easier. It takes a special eye to get just the right composition, angles, perspectives, and colors. And if you're not careful, fower shots can look like every other flower shot. So...I'm working on it!!















No comments: