Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Friday, May 11, 2007

My First Blog!!
















I decided it was high time to start a blog so that I can share my photo sessions with clients and friends..... so..here goes!!










We ventured out into the warm (finally) spring air in New England in search of some interesting places for photo sessions. We found this huge barn at The Rocks Estate in Bethlehem, NH that has a bright bue door, a red door, a dark stained door, lots of rocks, ponds, and mountain views- what a find!! We also found that a church in my neighborhood has a beautiful door with ornate door handles and lots of stone. Grace was very gracious in doing a practice session for me last week at both these spots. These are some of my favorite shots from this session:

I actually captured Ella here too- which is amazing- she has been getting nearly impossible to capture. She likes to psyche me out by pretending that she is going to cooperate but then - NOT!!!













No comments: