Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Merry Christmas!


I hope you are all celebrating the season with great joy and thanksgiving. I know that I am! I have had such a great first year in business and feel so thankful for so many of you who are wonderful friends and clients. Have a Very Merry Christmas!!
(This is my new favorite picture of my oldest daughter. It recently won a weekly hot pick at SOAPhoto and received 2nd place in BetterPhoto's monthly contest. (This was my first ever WIN at BetterPhoto, an international contest with over 35,000 entries every month!)

No comments: