Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Friday, December 14, 2007

What's New For 2008

Oh I so love the new year! It gives us the chance to freshen things up, change, embrace a clean slate, and move ahead! I wish you all a superb 2008!
With that being said, I have many fresh changes that are sure to bring a smile to your face. I will show you my favorite first.

This is the new gallery mount. Your image is heat fused to a 3/4" beveled board with a black or white border, then coated and textured. It comes ready to hang with no need for a frame. This is my most favorite image of my children so I decided to order one of these in a 24X36! This one pictured is an 11x16, a gift for my mother and father in law for Christmas. ( I hope they don't read my blog!!!) My new one should be hanging in my office within a couple of weeks, so feel free to stop in to take a look.

More New Stuff
*All prints 11x14 and larger will now be luster coated and mounted on art board.

*Wall Display Options will now be included with your proofing gallery. These will help you decide how to arrange your new photographs in the most artful and decorative way. I will offer a 15% discount on images ordered in the display option I present to you.

This is an example of a wall display option with one 20x20 and four 10x10 images.
















*PHOTO HANDBAGS are Here!! These are so FUN and CUTE!!!! Here are a few examples:














These start at about $150. Your image is printed directly on the fabric which is a very durable microfiber. I hope to have one of these soon to be able to show off to you!!










My prices are changing quite a bit, too, but you knew they would have to go up eventually! You can check out my website under the details/ investment for a full line up of 2008 prices.

I am now offering $25 off your session fee if you book by January 15th for February or March sessions. (I am already booked for January, except for newborns under two weeks old.)

No comments: