Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Coming Soon- Best of 2007 Photo Contest!!!!!



I just want to give you a heads up- I have been fervently working to choose my top 10 favs from all of my sessions from 2007 which, I might add, is no easy task! I have literally thousands of images to go through to narrow it down to just 10. Then, I will post those ten and for those of you who end up in the top ten, you will have the opportunity to get as many people to vote for your image as possible. Here's the fun part- if yours wins the coveted Best of 2007 title, you will win a $50 gift certificate to Art to Go, Littleton's hip wearable art gallery. Buy yourself a pair of handmade earrings, some Dr. Hauschka's all organic makeup collection, or have your hair cut by Nick Arrojo trained Kate Goldsborough. (For those of you that don't know Nick you have to watch TLC's What Not To Wear.) In addition, you will receive a FREE 8x10 of the image, mounted on styrene for display on a picture stand, and of course for bragging rights. PLUS receive a FREE session fee for your next session which is currently $75. (Not transferrable) The winning image will also be featured on my business card and other marketing
pieces for 2008! Stay Tuned!!
This is one of my personal favs of 2007, but the subject belongs to me, so not eligible! :)

No comments: