Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hang On {Glens Falls Family Photographer}

New Blog Coming Soon. Just wait for it.
In the meantime, you can find me on Facebook. Just search Allison Fuller Gaulin and you found me.

5 comments:

Cindy Harter said...

Alli.... I LOVE this image !!!!

Chelsey said...

LOL! How fun! You can tell this kiddo's having a blast - all in a good photo shoot right :)

Amanda said...

love this shot!!! can't wait to see the new blog!

Danna said...

this is all kinds of coolness :-) hope your having a fab summer.

Picture Perfect said...

Awesome shot! Can't wait to see more.