Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Monday, June 29, 2009

Beautiful {New Hampshire Seniors Photographer}

I don't really know what else to say...















Seniors, call me to get on the wait list for summer, or book for early fall before you get crazy busy.

12 comments:

Regina White said...

These are AWESOME!

Amanda said...

Lovelovelove these!!!

Teya said...

Yay! I'm so happy to see the settee put to good use and I love your color matching with it! Beautiful work!

Denise Snyder said...

OMG Alli these are breathtaking! I especially love the first and the last... and your settee is wonderful!

amy said...

love these! especially the one of her standing against the buidling. LOVE IT!

Chelsey said...

WOWZAS!!! Me neither! Gorgeous Alli!

meggie said...

TOTALLY SENSATIONAL my friend!!!!! woo hoo!

Picture Perfect said...

Fantastic! Gorgeous model, perfect set ups, beautiful light plus Alli Gaulin = ART!

Hayley said...

These are stunninig Alli. I love that settee, absolutely gorgeous. Lovin that sunflare too girl!! Beautiful work :)

Laura Lynne Photography said...

OMG Alli!!! These are gorgeous!! LOVE the setups, love the mood. Beautifully, beautifully captured!!

J'Lynn said...

OMGOODNESS these are gorgeous!!!

Natasha Whiteley said...

oh my!
WOW!
♥ ♥ ♥