Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Chrismas Specials Coming Soon

Yes, I know it has been 80 degrees here this week, so it's hard to imagine Christmas is coming! Keep watch for Christmas card specials and mini sessions at The Rocks in mid November.

I will not be booking sessions in December except for newborns- so book now if you want to get a session in before the end of the year. I am already booking into mid November and have only a few dates left!!!!

No comments: