Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Something New






I recently experienced Jesh DeRox's website. And when I say experienced, I mean EXPERIENCED. He has a truly original style, full of passion and emotions of all kind. (His link is to your right) Anyway, this work made me want to experience with unusual colors, textures, and borders in some of my images. So far, these are the only two I have done, and I love them both. If you would like any of your own images turned into a unique piece of art by adding texture and border, please let me know. At this time, there is no additional fee for this service. Yayy!!

No comments: