Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I've been Tagged...

My Photographer friend Megan has tagged me to tell 8 things about myself. So....let's see..



1. I am a Believer in Jesus Christ. I hope to be the kind of person that honors Him, and I hope that it's the biggest part of me.



2. I swore I would NEVER (never say never!) drive a mini van. BUT - I have one and don't tell anyone- I actually like it. It has those cool power doors and seat warmers!!



3. Shopping might be my favorite thing to do. Said, but true, I love it.



4. My favorite book is East of Eden. I love to read but I haven't had much time lately for reading. I am about to start "Professionalizing Motherhood" which comes highly recommended by my good friend Heather, who, like me, never thought she would ever be a Mom. I was a career woman!!



5. My guilty pleasure is Desperate Housewives. Only one more week to the season premier!



6. Like popcorn to Megan I could eat pizza every day, three times a day, for snacks too and probably not ever get sick of it. I like plain old cheese!



7. I have two regrets- that I never played the violin or fiddle, and that I didn't continue to ride horses and become good enough to jump them in shows!



8. When I was in high school I was the lead in two of our high school musicals. I sometimes wish I had done more acting and singing as an adult.



There you have it. I wish it were a bit more exciting!

No comments: