Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Friday, September 18, 2009

Congratulations Mr. B!!!!

You are the winner!!! I will see you in the morning and we can discuss your prize.

Promise me you'll be this cute tomorrow.

Also remember that anyone who commented gets a FREE 5x7 if you book a session by September 19th. I have a few slots left before Christmas!

Who hoo, now that was fun, wasn't it? Gosh I love cute kids. Man, I love my job!!

No comments: