Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Monday, December 22, 2008

For Sale 40D and Red Rolling Jill E Bag



*Sigh* I adore this bag, it makes me sad to sell it but it has to go. My Monster Dell computer doesn't fit in it. My Dell is enormous, not your average 17 inch computer. It will fit normal 17 inch laptops, I had a 17 inch Toshiba Satellite and it was fine.

I also had in mine: 2 bodies, the 24-70L with hood, the 85, the 50, the 15mm fisheye, a 580 flash, a video camera, transmitters, and lots of cards, batteries, and other miscellaneous stuff.

It was used once. I felt so special on that trip, wheeling my fancy bag throught the airport. *Sigh* I am asking $240 shipped.

And I am also selling my 40D. I have had it for a year, it has been a fantastic camera, but I just upgraded so I just don't need this one sitting around. It is in excellent condition, so signs of wear. Comes in the original box, with all the original paperwork, software and manuals. $675 shippped.

Anyone want to treat yourself to a last minute Christmas gift?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As much as I would LOVE to treat myself to ANOTHER gift (the 100mm macro and 15mm fisheye - were they not enough!) - I had better not!
Merry Christmas Ali!