Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008! And Something NEW!!

It is just about time to say goodbye to good ole 2008. And with that is the hello to 09, clean slates, new goals, fresh starts, and hope for a bright future. I am setting new goals, thinking about opening up a studio, changing things up in my business a bit, and commiting myself to a daily renewing of my mind. (More on this later.) Anyway, this will be my first New Year post to announce the first new thing I am going to be offering my clients this year. With a new year comes cool new stuff, so keep watching! Here's cool new stuff #1:

New Mini Digi- Collection, $375

This includes a 20 minute session for up to two people only, one location within 10 minutes of Littleton.
8-10 digital images sized for printing up to 5x7.
A 15% discount off wall portraits (prints only)
A 10% discount off gallery mounts and canvas wraps
Available weekday mornings only (Except Tuesday)


A favorite storyboard of mine from 08- isn't he full of the greatest expressions?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great price! - Ali

Anonymous said...

Collection looks great..and loving the BW images!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear more about the daily renewal - sounds like we are on the same path! :) Beautiful B&Ws - love those expressions.

Megan said...

Wow..loving your blog..love the color in your images..and yes..these b/w's are perfection!

Happy New Year to you...

Anonymous said...

love the storyboard! your bw are so yummy!