Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Quick Clarification on the Contest

I think that all the publicity write-ups and the radio stations have said that the nominess for the Giving is Awesome Giveaway must live in Littleton. Please feel free to nominate someone who lives in surrounding communities like Landaff, Fanconia, Lisbon, Bethlehem, and Sugar Hill as well as Littleton.

Please take the time out of your busy holiday season to consider who might be blessed by this and send in a story. I know you know someone- I can think of lots of people in my own world!

And I just have to leave you a picture. This is the front section of my Christmas card this year. Hope all of you northern NH'ers are enjoying this winter wonderland!!

7 comments:

Cindy Harter said...

Beautiful Alli !!! I love their faces :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! And despite the cold they look so happy! Awww look at your little sweetie baby girl on the end. x

Anonymous said...

This is adorable Ali!!

Hayley said...

LOVE this pic Alli!! It's stunning!!

Amanda said...

what an adorable capture and card!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet shot, Alli! And is it snowing too?!! :) Awesome.

Julie Ranee said...

Adorable! Love this!