Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tiny Princess {New Hampshire Newborn Photographer}

*Sigh* Doesn't she just make you go, awwww? Meet sweet sweet Baby J from another newborn casting call session. I am so happy I did the casting call! It gives me the great privelge of sitting with new Moms and hearing their baby stories, chatting about life and tiny fresh humans. And then I get to hold little babies too which is just...*sigh*...sweet.











And this is Big Sister S. When she took me by the hand over to the shooting area, I of course had to play a little. Isn't she beautiful? And such a great big sister!

17 comments:

Denise Snyder said...

Absolutely fabulous Alli! LOVE them all, but #2 just takes my breath away... and the big sis capture is a real WOW shot too!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, she is so sweet! That first images is absolute perfection.

Cindy Harter said...

Alli, these images are so precious !!! I love that hat !!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

What beautiful girls! Gorgeously captured Alli! Love that sweet little innocent face of sis with the bright hat. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

oh! these are darling!

meggie said...

LOVE love love the first 2 shots, beautiful light and color Alli! what a sweet baby girl! Love that last one too, such eyes!

Picture Perfect said...

These are so sweet Alli! She looks like a little doll.

Amanda said...

i already told you, but i'll tell you again... I think you did a lovely job! Love all of them

Hayley said...

Precious as can be Alli. Love the second one. And that hat is way too cute!! And the little girls eyes in the last one...WOW!!

Ali said...

WOW! Alli!!! These are toatlly amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Could these two be any more cute? You've done a fabulous job with the portraits and the lighting both.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and gorgeous seem so overused on blog comments, but they are such good words to describe your images!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures! your photos always have such a beautiful clean crisp quality to them.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous. love no 2 and that pink hat rocks!

Kylie said...

Ali - she is so sweet! great images:)

Carrie Young said...

oh my goodness! awww alright! Sweet Sweet.

Terry McKaig said...

Omgosh.......what a gorgeous little girl! Love the last one! They are all well done!!