Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Photobooks {Littleton, Hanover, Concord Family Photographer}

Do you love the UPS guy like I love the UPS guy? Like does your heart flutter when you see him come up the drive, bearing goodies with a smile? His brown jacket and pants looking so snazzy against the gray sky? I've got it bad. I love that guy. Or girl. Or whoever brings me stuff. Last week my guy brought me this and I could have kissed him.

This is a Photobook. It is a completely custom coffee table book starring....your precious little ones. It has lay flat thick glossy pages, and a custom wraparound cover. Wow, I am in love with this book!









Disclaimer: You may have noticed that I am not much of a product photographer. That's okay though, because you can see this book in person at your ordering session.

10 comments:

meggie said...

LOVE that book Alli!!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

That looks awesome Alli!

Hayley said...

Looks Gorgeous Alli!! :)

Anonymous said...

WAY gorgeous! I love the vivid colors!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this book! Can you let me know who you ordered from and what template you used?

Picture Perfect said...

I wish I could see it in person. Man I'll bet it looks fantastic with your work in it!

Carrie Young said...

That is Stunning!!

amazing grace said...

gorgeous alli!!!!

Anonymous said...

the book looks STUNNING! congrats!! :)

Anonymous said...

that is beyond stunning!
could you share your supplier?
Natasha@natashawhiteley.co.za