Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Studio {NH Family Photographer}

Have you ever made your dream come true?

I'm about to.

One month to go and I get to move into the studio. Pinch me...

To celebrate I've created a brand new very affordable (and still custom) STUDIO PACKAGE:

Here's the scoop:
30 Minute Studio Sessions
Studio Only
One quick clothing change
Up to 2 people
$375, includes $325 print credit. (Can not be applied to speciality items, mounts, or albums)

These will be available for a limited time only and by appointment only. Sessions in studio starting June 1st. Remember, even though I am in the studio, I am still only planning to book 2 sessions per week - at the most- so call now if you would like a coveted spring or summer spot. 603-991-8282.


The new studio is located in the Tannery Marketplace on Saranac Street in Littleton. Surrounded by artists, antique dealers, massage therapists (I think I have my breaks all booked up) and other entrepreneurs, my studio is located on the second floor , last door on the left. My main shooting area will be white with a white couch and hard wood floor. I will have a gazillion fabrics, pillows and backdrops to use, toys to play with, and comfy furniture for Mom and Dad to relax on while I charm your little cuties. There will be an area for ordering sessions with a large monitor I've purchased so you can see your images as big as life. The waiting/ ordering area will be decorated with samples of my work in different sizes, arrangements, and mounts so that you can see and touch all the options I offer for your own images.


Am I dreaming?????

12 comments:

Denise Snyder said...

I'm so excited and proud of you!!!

Laurel E. Riffey said...

Congrats Allison! I'm very proud of you! Can't wait to see the studio in it's glory!

Carrie Young said...

oh Allison! How excitement! :D :D Keep us posted!

Natasha Whiteley said...

AWESOME!
congrats!

Jane Photo said...

Ohhhh, lucky you! Good luck with the transition!

Ali said...

Yay!!! Congratulations Alli I am so happy for you! :o)

Amanda said...

how cool!!!! your new space looks awesome!

meggie said...

Alli, I am just so proud of you!! I know this has been your dream and you are making it happen. You will be so successful in your new space, even more than you are now!!!! hurray for dreams coming true my dear friend!

K-Town writers said...

This is incredibly wonderfully euphorically marvelous! And not unbelievable at all, you have built an impressive career from having found your element. Congrats for making so many people happy, Alli.
Kim!

Danna said...

ohhh how exciting for you, I will be watching here for updates :-) cannot wait to see what you do with your space.

laurie said...

this is going to be fantastic!! how exciting!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

You have no idea how thrilled I am for you, and how proud of you I am! I just know that you will be successful beyond your wildest dreams.