Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

BFF's FOREVER

OK, bear with me if I shed a little tear from being all tingly happy for my Gracie. It is so good to have good friends, kwim? And Gracie has her Sydney (aka Siddy Widdy). These precious girls have been friends since they were under three years old. They had their first sleep over at our house when they were about 3. Wish I had those pics to show you but I was a film girl then. They were dressed in tutus and drawing on each other's faces with chalk. I have pictures of them jumping on Gracie's bed at like 10:00 at night. What a night! That was the night in which we fondly remember Siddy coming out sand saying, "Can I have a paia of scissas?" And I said, "No I don't think so." And she said, " Well, can I have a knife then?" Phht!! They finally crashed for the night after coloring on Grace's dresser and giggling for forever.

Syd is here for the week (maybe the week, a few days at least) and these girls are having such fun! They are experimenting with mixing soaps and drinks (don't ask), running through the sprinkler, bothering MaxMan, singing and dancing, shopping for matching outfits, picking wildflowers, watching girlie movies and going swimming later on. How much more fun could two little girls have?


Look at them now!



























18 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always...just beautiful!!!

Laurel E. Riffey said...

The one with her little friend sitting in the chair is my fav. They are both sooo photogenic. So awesome to see a friendship like that!

sherry boles~ said...

Beautiful girls and beautiful images! It's so sweet to see them so happy to be together...ah, childhood!

Denise Snyder said...

ALLI ALLI ALLLI these are STUNNING!!!! Wowzers girl... gorgeous color, light and models!!!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

BEAUTIFUL work!! GREAT composition and variety andI LOVE the clothes!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow these are just gorgeous. Amazing work! ++

Brandy Cunningham said...

Great shots! Love the vintage finish. My daughter is 3 and already has a bff (our neighbor!) who sleeps over. Makes me want to cry...

Mrs. Burns said...

Beautiful lighting! I ADORE that chair! ++

Ali said...

I'm LOVING these Alli! I'm not sure what else to say. I am speechless!

Angela said...

Very beautiful girls and images! Love their outfits and how amazingly happy the are together!

Anonymous said...

4&5 are amazing!! Great job!

Misty Jones Photography said...

WOW! Those are fantastic! Great color and clarity!!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

WOW Alli!!!! These are GORGEOUS - GORGEOUS girlie! You are so my rockstar!!! :)

Picture Perfect said...

These are stunning Alli. Great work and beautiful models!

Kara May said...

How adorable!! Love the processing too. Beautiful girls - awesome work!!

Carolyn (Cari) Foster Spano said...

Ali, What a sweet story and such beautiful photographs!

Cindy Harter said...

Alli, these are amazing !!! I LOVE that chair ! Love your great skills :)

meggie said...

GORGEOUS ALLI!! Gracie is just SO photogenic, I love these special photos!!! I am also loving that location, what a great door!!!