Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sneak Peek for the H Family...




...Or should I say the "Cool" family? Seriously, I felt a little like a dork around these guys. They were way too cool for me... Even Mom, who is cooler than me just for raising 4 cool boys. Very impressive work, Nathalie!




There's lots more good stuff to come! TTYS!

3 comments:

Picture Perfect said...

Wow! That mom deserves a bunch of girls' weekends, living w/all those men. Great family shots Alli!

Denise Snyder said...

I can relate living with all guys!!! Looks like a really fun session Alli!!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Beautiful Alli! Looks like they had a blast!