Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sneak Peek for the M Family... FINALLY!

Most everyne knows that I have been fighting this crazy eye infection that left me blind in my left eye, in a ton of pain, and extremely sensitive to light. I have several clients, one of them the M family, who are waiting so patiently for their sneak peeks. THANK YOU everyone for your patience as I get through this! I am much better, seeing better, feeling better, and able to come out of my dark room! I am catching up, slowly but surely.

So here you are, beautiful M's! I had such a great time with your super sweet children. I am so glad to know you all!








And I just couldn't decide whether I like the black and white or color better in this one. I love them both!






2 comments:

Laurel E. Riffey said...

Noticed you hadn't opsted in a while... thought you might be on vacation! So sorry to hear about your eye! What an awful thing to happen especially for a photographer! These shots are GREAT. You always capture families beautifully. Glad to hear that you are getting better!

Mary Gundrum said...

Oh Ali, I sure hope you are o.k.! I have had pink eye problems (figured out it was from my eye being up to the lens) but never a serious infection. I hope the damage is not permanent. Well your pictures look fantastic, they always look better every time! These are lovely photos and I can not get over the ones of that dollbaby!!

Take care,

~Mary