Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Friday, July 18, 2008

Finally, Miss "S" Has a Sneak Peek!



It isn't very often I do this, but I saw this little one while out and about shopping and she was so adorable with her porcelain skin, gorgeous big eyes and dark hair that I had to give Mom my card. And she called me! It was my great pleasure to photograph this beautiful baby girl who almost looks more like a baby doll than a real baby! Oh those eyes....



There are lots more images to comeMom and Dad, so I will be working hard to get caught up!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The baby in the first pic doesn't look real. She is just beautiful with like you said that porcelain skin and those beautiful eyes. My goodness, this little one needs to pursue her modeling career. She is absolutely gorgeous. The photographer obviously captured all these beautiful qualities for this little one. Great photo and this one should be a winner for lots of different categories.

Cindy Harter said...

Alli, this shoot is soooo special ! This little girl is the cutest thing I have ever seen ! You are so right she doesn't even look real !! I bet that momma gets stopped everywhere she goes ! You did an awesome job !

Hayley said...

Oh Alli, that first image is beyond GORGEOUS!! I absolutely LOVE it!! Lovin that 3rd one as well, but hey they are all great!! What a absolutely gorgeous baby and you captured her so beautifully my friend!!

Picture Perfect said...

These are beautiful Alli.

Kara May said...

OMG - that girl is so gorgeous - her eyes, her hair, her perfect little lips - ahh... melts me.
Great images Alli!

Merav said...

Oh My - She is so beautiful! Great job.

Brandy Cunningham said...

Such precious moments! Totally adorable! ++

Crista said...

My goodness, I've never seen a more beautiful little girl. The way you captured her eyes - BEAUTIFUL!!!

Jeni said...

oh wow that first one is breathtaking, love it! What a gorgeous girl, I love how you captured her! ++

Anonymous said...

These are stunning. Just stunning. I love them all! Keep up the great work. A++