Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What I've Been Up To...

Super Star Photog Megan Peck has been keeping me company for the last two days..seriously you guys, I remember when Megan would comment on my Better Photo entries and I would think, OMG she noticed me! Megan Peck left me a comment!! And now she actually hung out with me- I have arrived! Who hooo!


She has two of the coolest kids ever. They came in and seemed to settle in and make like best friends with my kids, which left Megan and I to do the thing that photogs do when they get together- shoot and then play with our new creations for hours. Here's what we did last night....





I think this is my new favorite image- this is Oliva







Grace and Olivia in their matching pettis


How cute is that?!! I love the vintagey treatment on these...









Then today we headed for downtown Littleton. Of course, no child should come to Littleton without first visiting the LARGEST candy counter in the world at CHUTTERS..MMMM...



Okay, is that not the cutest thing you've ever seen? Maybe I'm biased, but folks, come on, she's cute, isn't she?




Max is dying of thirst here. Near tears he's so thirsty. I make him pose in front of the big film case thing at Foto Factory. Nice Mom, huh? It's all about the picture.


There she is again, sweet little punk that she is. Oh, and by the way, I have only two words regarding Ella...POTTY. TRAINED.



Okay, now Megan, don't get mad over this shot. Seriously chick, if I had a hiney like that, I would want SOMEONE to blog about it. (Plus, I only took one other shot of Megan while she was here and it was blurry.) Derriers that look like this should get serious attention. You should buy some of those sweats that have JUICY written on the back. I mean it.


Ian just fell in the water. He was such a good sport. Besides, it was like 89 here today so I bet it felt good. Maybe it wasn't an accident...hhhmmmm....Ella fell in too, and then Olivia.. I sense a conspiracy going on here...




Slip slidin away..now how fun is that?





I have more, but I had to stop somewhere. Plus, the M Family and the L Family are dying for their sneak peeks. Soon, I promise!

12 comments:

Denise Snyder said...

Ok, seriously, not only am I now jealous of you guys getting to hang out and take fab pics... but now I am also reminded of how jealous I am of Megans tush! LOL! Love you Megan! Tee hee! Alli the pics are gorgeous, I cannot get over little Ella struttin her stuff!!! And potty trained - yay!!! Go Ella Go Ella!!!

Allison said...

I know I know, what a tush. Sigh...

And..go Ella! Whohoooo!!!!

meggie said...

Alli, I am going to smack you!! Get that photo off, LOLOLOLOL I nearly spit out my drink when I saw that!

LOVE the ones of Olivia and Grace! They were too cute, running away from us until they got lollipops, crafty girls! LOVE the ones of the kids at the candy store, boy did my kids have tummy aches on the car ride home! Love little Ella, her 'tude on the street, hysterical! Max is the man, I adored him. Ian had a great time hanging with him.
Miss you lady!! I hope your eyee feels better VERY soon!!

Hayley said...

How fun are these!! You guys look like you had way too much fun together!! Love the first one of Olivia!! And that one you have of Grace by the red (8th one) is Stunning!! You need to have that hanging in your house HUGE!! And look at Ella strutting her stuff...LOL. Love it!! Thanks for sharing :)

Picture Perfect said...

These are all fantastic. What a blessing to be able to spend time w/each other and include the kiddos. Thanks for sharing your captures!

Laurel E. Riffey said...

The two of Ella are great!!! I especially love the one with her sitting on the ground! Awesome shots like always!

Cindy Harter said...

Oh my goodness.. How much fun was that ?? I wish I could have been there ..and Megan you just go with your cute parts ! :) Thank you for taking plenty of great pic's so we could sort of be there too !!!

Jenny B said...

Looks like you had a blast! Love the one of little Ella posing in her Gymboree outfit (my dd has the same one). And yes, I agree Megan does have a cute little tushie;)

sherry boles~ said...

Wonderful pics, Alli! How much fun!!

Ali said...

You are so lucky to have met up again! I'm so jealous living wayyyyy across the ocean.

Your girls looked like they hit it off right away. They look so beautiful.

Nice tush Meg ;o)

Although, they are all awesome shots Alli, that shot of your little girl on the ground is so cute!!!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Oh my gosh, these pictures are the BEST! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that one of Ella on the ground - gorgeous! They are all beautiful though - looks like you guys had a blast and yeah, I'd soooo be struttin the Juicy if I looked like that Megan! :)

xoxoxo ~Lori said...

Alli! These photos are adorable! I am jealous of your girly photog get-to-gether! Too bad I am so far up NORTH!

Megan, tush-a-licious...hahaha, coming from someone who does not have one!