Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Friday, January 2, 2009

This makes me laugh until I cry...

I've seen this a few times in different e-mails, but a friend of mine shared this one recently. This Lady has it going on! I laughed so hard when I first saw her do this I nearly wet my pants. Oh sorry, was that TMI?

And now, the Mom song:



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so stinking awesome!!!! Thank you for sharing it! A mom's job never ends does it!!

- ali

Megan said...

So funny..I may just put this on every morning for my kids..saves me from saying it ALL myself!

Anonymous said...

LOL! It almost gets funnier each time... one of those you laugh b/c it's so true ;) haha

Anonymous said...

I' m so sthankful that I don't have to go through this routine every morning. That's enough to make any mom want to just go back to bed! I can't beileve that she can say all of that so fast!

amazing grace said...

that's great alli!!!! i have to share that! :)

Amanda said...

i remember seeing this a while back! too funny!