Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Senior Season Starts NOW...{NH Senior Portraits}

I LOVE Senior Season. Love it. It inspires me, pumps me up, energizes me. And it starts now.

Senior Reps- if you are interested in being a senior rep, I am interviewing NOW and will be choosing my reps in the next 2 weeks. Here's my new Senior Rep program- it's VERY cool:

Your $150 senior session is discounted to $75
Earn $20 in cash or $25 in print credit for every senior you refer who books and completes a minimum order
50 FREE Rep Cards with your contact info and mine for handing out to your friends
2 FREE sets of wallets

$20 off graduation announcements which can be designed and purchased in spring 2010.

Here's the Scoop:
Must complete your senior session by June 15th, 2009.
Looking for:
1 girl and 1 guy from Littleton
1 rep from profile
1 rep from St. J Academy
1 Rep from Lisbon
Reps must be in good academic standing, well respected and influential in your school, a good role model.
You must hand out your rep cards and 2-4 sets of postcards to all 2010 seniors.
You must agree to forward your slideshow to your friends and say great and wonderful things about ME! ;)


Be sure to check out my website for a portfolio of my past work. These are NOT your Mama's senior portraits. www.alligaulin.com

And one of my favorites from last year:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE that shot...and if I were an 17-ish year old...and umm..lived in NH..I'd be your senior rep..but...whoever you do end up with will be thrilled..no doubt!

Martha Bravo said...

beautiful photo Alli!
Love the reflexion!