Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bad Blogger. Bad. {New Hampshire Family Photographer}

So I am sorry to say that I have not been a good blogger. Readers, please forgive me. I want to blog, but somehow blogging gets the back burner. Not only have I not blogged in awhile, but I have also blogged out of order. *gasp* There are two beautiful senior reps who have not been blogged as of yet. I am dying to share them, but I at least shared them with my Facbook friends. If you would like to be my friend on Facebook, you can find me by typing in Allison Fuller Gaulin in the search engine. I think I am the only one of me.

Without further adieu, I want to introduce Linda and Libby. I think they are two of the most beautiful women in all of New Hampshire. They glow. There is happiness all over their faces, in their beautiful gardens, and in their warm home. Spending time with them was one of the nicest ways to spend an afternoon. Thank you, Ladies, for giving me more reason to believe that I live the greatest life I could live!!!


I think this one is my favorite. It's hard to choose though, because they are all full of this much life and laughter.




9 comments:

Terry McKaig said...

Beautiful Alli...........um yes, you need to blog more!!! : )

Hayley said...

Beautiful Alli :)

Cindy Harter said...

Alli ... what beautiful images !!! I love them !

Picture Perfect said...

Simply beautiful!

Denise Snyder said...

Love these - especially that first image - what a treasure!

Danna said...

these are wonderful, your color is divine! I adore the first shot.....made me smile!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Gorgeous Alli! Your capture of light and models, etc., is sublime!! :)

Julie Ranee said...

Gorgeous images! Love the location in the first!

meggie said...

Totally beautiful Alli!!! that location is amazing.