Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ummm. Can you get any cuter than these guys? {NH Family Photographer}

To me, one of the sweetest things is to experience a family growing. I photographed these oh so adorable kiddos when they were newborns last winter. It was then that I developed a little crush on big brother, and he just made me adore him even more when we hung out again last Sunday. Big Brother is one of the sweetest children you will ever meet. Seriously, he is a doll, and the best big brother to his twin brother and sister. What a fun way to spend a Sunday morning. (When one skips out on church this is REALLY a fun way to spend a Sunday morning)




*Sigh* Total sweetness

Know what I love? How little sister is so passionate about balloons and bubbles. She is like this in many of her images. Just...alive!!




And then very serious and still checking things out...


And little brother- full of spunk and his very own agenda. Watch out world, and Mom and Dad. He's going places, and it most likely won't be the place you tell him to go! :)

5 comments:

Cindy Harter said...

Beautiful sibling images... I am always a sucker for the balloons :)

meggie said...

so so so cute!!!!! Love both locations Alli!!

Amanda said...

oh so cute! what a great family session!

Natasha Whiteley said...

oh I love! awesome location!

laurie said...

great pictures!!