Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wild Success {Littleton, Hanover Family Photographer}

I can't really express my gratitude to everyone who came by to celebrate with me at my Grand Opening. It was wildly successful in every way imaginable and was much more so than I had ever dreamed. I can not tell you how exciting it was to meet lots and lots of brand new clients, have a little reunion with past clients, and get to shoot these little mini sessions that were an absolute blast. WOW! It was a super fun, tiring, exhilirating day and I mark it as the start of a whole new part of my business. Thanks to all of you who came by, sent flowers and greetings, and to so many of you who booked sessions. I can't wait to get to know you all!

That leads me to a little bit of business I need to discuss- I am booked solid for the summer. I don't think I can handle another session in my crazy summer schedule. BUT, please call me if you would like to be on the waiting list for the summer- cancellations sometimes happen so you never know what might come up. Seniors, I strongly strongly urge you to do this. Once school starts your schedules get so busy that it becomes very difficult for us to come up with a time to meet.

I am booking for September (September weekends are booked) and just opened up October. I will not be doing outdoor sessions after October 10th with small children, so if outside is your thing, you should call to book that right away. I kind of hate to say this, but Christmas isn't too far away (gulp) and it isn't too early to be planning for your Christmas pictures. So....that's it for business. Enjoy just a few shots from the mini sessions of grand opening day.
















6 comments:

Amanda said...

love em all! You're rockin that studio!

Denise Snyder said...

Sooooooooo many incredible images!

amy said...

the first image stops me in my tracks. gorgeous! i love the second one too. they're all cute though. :)

amy said...

opps. i meant the second stops me dead in my tracks. i LOVE the first one too though. :)

Natasha Whiteley said...

beautiful!

Jane Eaton Hamilton said...

Wow, what a great bunch of gorgeous images!