Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Grand Opening!!!!!!

It's finally here...please come by on Saturday. I am in love with my space, truly, if you can be in love with an inanimate thing, I have fallen for my studio and I just have to share the new thing in my life. The light, the decorating, the endless possibilities for creativity..she inspires, moves me and makes me want to celebrate!

There will be fabulous specials if you book a session from now through Saturday. Summer is booking up fast, but I don't mind being crazy busy, so call now or be there Saturday to get dibs on the last few summer sessions left.

11 comments:

Kathy Marciante said...

Good Luck!! Wish I could be there!

Anonymous said...

you sooo deserve this!! i'm ecstatically happy for you! i'll be there in spirit ...

Picture Perfect said...

Sooooo exciting! I will enjoy watching your biz grow even more. Gorgeous portraiture, awesome customer service, and now a beautiful studio. Alli Gaulin Photography ROCKS!!

Danna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! how very exciting for you :-)

Laura Lynne Photography said...

soooooooo wish I could be there!!!! hope it's a blast! congrats girlfriend!

sherry boles~ said...

That sounds so wonderful! Congratulations, Alli!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

Congrats Alli!! I really wish I could wave a magic wand and be there! I'll be thinking of you all day!

Cindy Harter said...

Alli.. I am so excited for you and the path that is just beginning. What a fabulous start ! I wish I could be there in person KNOW that I am thinking of you all day !!!! You are such a talent and the people of your town are so blessed to have access to your skills !!! I love you !!!

Hayley said...

Congrats Alli, wish I could be there to celebrate with you!! :)

Cheryl Johnson said...

good luck - keep us updated :)

meggie said...

I know that you had a wonderful day, I wish I was there in person, But I was certainly thinking of you!!!!