Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, June 26, 2008

After Huntsville



This is Julie, Cindy, and me at Heather Bookout's studio in Huntsville.
God is at work everywhere, even in a high end art studio like Heather's in the middle of the deep south in an affluent neighborhood in Huntsville, AL. It is there that God works through photographers, staff members, conference coordinators, graphic designers, and camera men. He speaks words of renewal and refreshing over His people, through His people. He is a great and awesome God who knows just what we need when we need it. Thanks for being there, My Great King! You reminded me so graciously that I must believe what you say- you never lie or forget to do your job. You are always just and righteous and you promise to work for our good.
This weekend He reminded me that He created me to be succesful, not for mediocrity and certainly not for failure. Whatever little bit of talent I have he gave to me and requires me to multiply it. I will do that. And I will live believing that I was created with a hope and a future, with plans to prosper.

6 comments:

sherry boles~ said...

Beautiful post, Alli! Not only is it an image of some wonderful friends but it has inspirational words as well.

"He created me to be succesful, not for mediocrity and certainly not for failure."
I really need to be reminded of this sometimes!

Cindy Harter said...

Alli, I love the way God made you !! I can't wait to see where your photography work takes you ! Just know you have fellow laborers out here cheering you on !!! What fun it was to spend some time together :)

Anonymous said...

Alli- I love your words here. Sometimes I forget to remember those things, thanks for reminding me:)

Anonymous said...

Also forgot, you gals are beautiful!

meggie said...

Your are gorgeous Ladies, I SO wish I was there with you, next time.... :):) Your tribute is beautiful Alli!!

Hayley said...

Alli, I am so honored to call you "friend"!! Thank you for openly sharing your faith with us all. So wish I could have been there with you chicks!!