Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sneak Peek for the "A" Family

Here you are A Family! Okay, I only have edited these few shots- don't worry, there are lots your Mom will like, but I just had to do these b/c they are so funky fun! (And the color is actually quite a bit more vivid than blogger seems to show.) :(








And one they weren't asking for, but I couldn't resist...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah man, I just LOVE the photo of Angel and her husband - that is beautiful! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Great shots - wow!

Denise Snyder said...

Alli you just get BETTER and BETTER! These pics ROCK!

Laurel E. Riffey said...

The colors are phenomenal! And the scenery... to die for! You have the best locations! They are all wonderful!

Anonymous said...

What WONDERFUL shots!!!! Beautiful works of art that the family will treasure forever!! Their appreciation for them will grow deeper as the years go by.
Kathy.

Mary Gundrum said...

These are incredible!! They look like they came straight out of a magazine! Wonderful!

Mary

Anonymous said...

OM My......... ALLI that TOP one is stunning!!! I love them all!!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

These are gorgeous Alli!!!

Kara May said...

What a great family session! I love every single one of these pics!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of them all together walking - awesome colors, awesome background! Great shot!!

Cindy Harter said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Alli these are beyond beautiful !!!! I am in love with these images :) Go YOU!!