Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun with color and texture




Isn't this fun? I loved this image when I first proofed it "clean." But looking at it I knew that it could really be something special with a bit more of...hhhmmm... something. I wasn't sure what that something was though, so I experimented... alot. In fact, I couldn't even tell you exactly what I did because I've added so many layers, color saturation, textures, and such, I couldn't even begin to recall all that took place here! Anyway, this was a fun diversion from cleaning my house and gave me some fun in an otherwise typical day....

5 comments:

Denise Snyder said...

Its awesome!!! Love what you've done here!

Cindy Harter said...

I love this image. I can hear him giggling from hear and that smooshed nose ! Too CUTE and your post processing looks great !

Laura Lynne Photography said...

This is SO cool Alli!

Picture Perfect said...

Cute as can be!

Hayley said...

Love it Alli!! :)