Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sneak Peek #2 for Sarah L.

Did you think I had forgotten you? No way!
I am actually away in NY right now at my Parent's house. We went to the Great Escape yesterday in the cccold rain and then enjoyed a 90+ degree day here with no a/c! Yayyy! Gotta love the summer in the north country! Anyway, I am a little behind so I thought I would stay up late and get a few of your images done. I bet Mom is waiting anxiously.
So, without further adieu, here is my absolutely drop dead gorgeous sweet as sugar and all around beautiful person, my 2009 senior rep, Sarah. You may remember her urban session from a few weeks ago.. this is Part 2..



















Seniors, call me now to book your session for the summer. There will be deals for July, but not for August, so tell your Moms to book your session right away...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS Alli!!! Simply beautiful!

xoxoxo ~Lori said...

Love them!!! Great job!

www.LoriDianePhotography.blogspot.com

Denise Snyder said...

Wow! Simply GORGEOUS Alli!!!!

Kara May said...

These are gorgeous!!! Love them! Great work as usual. :)

Kara May said...

These are gorgeous!!! Love them! Great work as usual. :)