Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Monday, June 16, 2008

Sneak Peek for the C Family, Part 1













Awww...would you look at these two? And not only are they super duper cutie-pies, they are sweet as can be too..I got to see lots of beautiful smiles on this day even though it was over the top hot. Because it was so hot that day we cut our time just a bit short, so we are going to get a few more shots next week. I'll post a few more from Part 2 next week. See you then C Family!

5 comments:

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Beautiful Alli!!

Cindy Harter said...

What a beautiful baby ! great job Alli!

Jenny B said...

I am in aw over that second image. It is so fresh and peaceful!

Laurie said...

I'm lucky enough to be the proud mommy of these beautiful babes! I love the pics and can't wait to see more!

sherry boles~ said...

Adorable images, Alli!