Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sneak Peek for the "L" Family

Okay Mom (aka Aunt MJ) had me a little worried about how little J would do on a photo shoot. No worries though, he most likely has a career ahead of him as a GQ model. As for Big Brother "S", well, he will probably be hired by GQ right after they see these handsome shots of him. Boys, I had quite a lovely morning with you. And since we don't get to see each other very often, I really really LOVED the hugs I got when we were all done!


This one just seemed to need an antique treatment, don't you think?














And I think I may have mentioned that I thought this one would end up being my fav- well, I was right- I LOVE this! I love little boy toes and rolled up pants and straw hats- what could be better?


I can't wait to proof the rest of these..you'll be hearing from me soon!

6 comments:

Jenny B said...

These are priceless, you did an awesome job!

Hayley said...

They are adorable!! Lovin that last one chickie ;)

Anonymous said...

What a talent you have Alli!!! Your photos bring out all the good feelings inside you. It looks like the boys had enjoyed it too.

Kathy Marciante, CT

Denise Snyder said...

Alli these are awesome! The first and last ones are my favs! Wonderful work.

Laura Lynne Photography said...

So cute Alli - LOVE that last one too!

meggie said...

I love this whole series Alli!! That last one is Fab!