Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Big Things {Hanover, NH Child Photographer}

I feel like I am standing on the edge of something great. Something big and real and dreamy and all that my Father God wants it to be. I stand in awe of Him and the gifts He gives to His children who could never deserve the love he so generously pours out on us. I stand in awe of Him who loves even when we take a step away and get too busy to be devoted to Him. And I stand in awe of this God who perfectly cares for ME, and His patience with me as I question His plan and His wisdom and His purpose. His mercy is great.

The studio is now empty. It is mine on Thursday. I start painting and hanging pictures and curtains and moving furniture in next week. It is here, this dream of mine, this little gift from the God who owns it all. And I am excited and thrilled and nervous and ecstatic to be in this place right now, where I can only trust that He knows the perfect plan. It is a fine place to be in.

Please come celebrate with me. I am going to have an open house on Saturday May 30th from 9am to 1pm. I will be doing FREE 10 minute sessions and I want to say again- these sessions are FREE. Just come and let me point my lens at your beautiful family. I want to practice with all my cool new stuff, and I will need images for a new marketing campaign, and I will just want to share with all my friends, family, and clients, a little of what will be a new part of my art work. I am going to have food and a drawing for something cool and there will be discounts on that day if you book a session. But mostly, I just want to celebrate. You can R.S.V.P. to me at 603-991-8282 or e-mail me. You can bring your kiddos all dressed in their best, or leave them home and let me shoot YOU on that day, or just come, and celebrate and eat some good food.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with these fun shots of my kiddos. I was testing out a new cool spot- The Highland Croft property where there are beautiful stone walls, and a pond, and cool big logs, and the promise of lots of beautiful wildflowers and green bushes and trees galore. (And I did get permission to shoot here, thank you Mr. Gould! So no relaxing jail time for trespassing for me.)











6 comments:

Denise Snyder said...

Alli I am beyond excited for you - you will be amazing! How awesome that this dream of yours is coming true! Wish I lived closer and could come share it with you. And these images of your children are just incredible. The one of all three of them needs to be very large on your wall!

Julie Ranee said...

I stand in awe of our awesome God too!! So happy for you and the blessings He is pouring out on you. Can't wait to see images of your new studio!
Love this new outdoor location. Such wonderful images of your 3.

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Oh MY Alli!!! These are gorgeous! Gorgeous girl! Love the treatment, the images...

laurie said...

beautiful images!

Natasha Whiteley said...

what absolutely gorgeous captures!

Carrie Young said...

ooooo! My most enormous congratulations Alli :D Please keep us up to date with photo's - wish I could come celebrate with you at your opening day :D