Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Dancer

When I watch her dance, it's like God is in the room.
One of these days I will take her somewhere cool and shoot her dancing all by herself. For now, she's the one on the very end, the smallest one on the right. And I am very proud of her.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have every reason to be proud of her. I can't wait to see her dance.

Julie Monacella Photography said...

So sweet! I'd love to see some of her her dancing.

Carrie Young said...

As you should be! :D Can't wait to see some pics of her by herself :D

Denise Snyder said...

Oh I love this!!! I'd also love to see her dance!