Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Friday, April 3, 2009

Sweet Old Soul {NH Baby Photographer}

Have you ever met a baby that looked at you and his gaze seemed to have wisdom in it? As if he knows you, and really sees you? Baby J is like that. Those big brown eyes are so serious. And then all of a sudden...they smile.















It was Mama who brought that big smile on. I think he's smitten with her!

16 comments:

KM said...

OOOH my those BIG dark brown eyes!!! Beautiful baby- Beautiful shots!!

Hayley said...

These are so sweet Alli!! What a beautiful baby!!

Chelsey said...

OMGOODNESS! SO soulful! Love the hat series.

Ali said...

Wowzers! Look at those eyes!!! Gorgeous portraits Alli.x

Julie Monacella Photography said...

What a cutie!!! And you got some great images of him.

Denise Snyder said...

Oh my gosh Alli! These are just GORGEOUS!!! Love the color, the clarity, the expressions... everything!

Picture Perfect said...

He is adorable!! This looks like it was a fantastic session. Good stuff!

Amanda said...

i totally agree! there's definitely wisdom in those eyes! What a cute little guy! love the pics!

Tonya said...

I love all your photos! They're so beautiful. I'm still in the learning stage and would love for you to take a look at my blog when you have time. tonyamcelroyphotography.blogspot.com

Natasha Whiteley said...

those eyes are enough to melt you
beautiful captures

Terry McKaig said...

These are so adorable! The lighting is wonderful and I love the hat!!

Cindy Harter said...

Alli... this baby's face just gets to me ! Those eyes... OH MY !! You did a beautiful job !!!!!!!

Carrie Young said...

oh wow! The eyes, the eyes! Just amazing!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

too cute Alli! Love those soulful gazes. Beautiful images and bebe! :)

Natasha Whiteley said...

absolutely fantastic!

Regina White said...

I LOVE these photos. His eyes remind me of my Ethan's big brown eyes. Lovin your blog.