Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hold It!! (New Hampshire Family Photographer}

I just found out that my Mom can not be at the Open House on the 30th, so I am changing it. There is no one I would rather have there then her, so it's going to be June 13th from 9am to 1pm. Mark it on your calendars! (P.S. There will be better food because she will help me!)

Since I couldn't post without a picture.. one of my all time favorites...

6 comments:

Terry McKaig said...

This is beautiful! Love the moment and your B&W!!

laurie said...

what a sweet moment!

Natasha Whiteley said...

oh my goodness! i love it!

Hayley said...

What a special moment you have captured here. Gorgeous B&W too :)

Lynn said...

Hi Allison! I'm just finding your blog. I've been looking for a great photographer for family photos in our area and came across your site. I'm loving what I see : ) But the reason I'm writing is because I noticed you had a comment about copyright laws and such. My husband is a software engineer, and I know he's told me a million times how easy it is to embed photos so that no one can 'copy paste' them for personal use. I'd be happy to pick his brain and give you a little info on how to do such a thing for your images. (you can probably also google it as I believe it's fairly easy) Anywhoo, just a little info I wanted to share as I know most photographers have this same issue. I look forward to following your blog and viewing your work : )

clippingimages said...

outstanding photography........