Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So many new things..Where do I start? {NH baby photographer}

Let's Start with my brand new Baby's First Year Plan! I was so fortunate to attend a workshop a couple of weeks ago with the rock star photographer Sam Puc in Woburn, MA. I went to learn from the master about how to set up a great baby and family plan. It's so great- you are going to be psyched!

Baby's First Year: $195.00
~Receive 4 sessions in the first year: Maternity, newborn, 6 months, 12 months OR skip the maternity session and add in a 3 month session.
~After the newborn session you will receive a free 3.5x5 styrene brag book. These are so beautiful, custom designed and all about showing off your beautiful new baby.
~After the completion of your 12 month session, you will receive a FREE custom designed 10x20 or 20x20 multi session collage/ storyboard.
~ Tell the story of your baby's first year- a custom designed coffee table book available for $495

~Enjoy a reduced minimum order requirement of $275 per session and 10% off collections
~Cake smash at 12 month session. Oh my goodness, these are so fun. I bring the cake. Mom, you bring a few wipes. Or a whole bucket.


Save $900. That's a ton.

I'll blog soon about the Family Plan too.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Makes me want to have another baby! Your work is amazing!!

Hayley said...

Beautiful Alli :)

Chelsey said...

That is a *great* savings! Love the newborn shot too.

Natasha Whiteley said...

beautiful!!