Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Introducing Sarah L, Littleton's 2009 Senior Rep


The lovely Sarah L has been chosen as my 2009 Senior Rep for Littleton High School. She is given a free senior session ($125 value) and a $5 print credit for any 2009 senior sessions booked through her. She will be getting a Rep card, which is kind of like a business card with her contact information and mine- so be on the lookout, juniors!

I am still looking for a senior rep for the Profile District and St. Johnsbury Academy, so contact me if you know any boys or girls that attend those schools and might be interested in becoming a Rep. A Senior Rep qualifications- must be a good role model to younger students, a diligent student, good citizen, great looking and influential. A Rep's job- to tell all your friends about Alli Gaulin Photography, share your rep card and a slideshow. That's it! How cool is that?

I will be taking $25 off the $125 session fee for any 2009 seniors who book a session for May or June. Check out my website under Grad Zone.

I will have a slideshow of Sarah's first session within the next few days, so check back. She will be completing another session once we see some warmth and some green here in Littleton.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

What a beautiful senior rep you have Alli!! Great job photographing her!! :)