Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Friday, April 11, 2008

Mama To Be Sneak Peek

This is my new friend "M" and her Baby "M". Isn't she adorable? Her baby is covered up by a few layers of skin and stuff, so he will have to make a debut at another time. Baby M is one lucky little guy- he has a super hip and fun Mama, who, being a girl after my own heart, loves color and polka dots! Thanks for a great time, M! (M is also a phtographer herself, so most likely I will not get to photograph little M. :( )









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is a great session !! Ali your talent always amazes me !!! You did an awesome job with her :)

cindy harter

Ali said...

WOW! Alli Awesome location for these portraits and GREAT colours!

Anonymous said...

Alli! These look amazing- I especially love the last one in the alley & am so relieved that you got one of me with a nice smile!

Picture Perfect said...

Great job Alli!

Anonymous said...

The picture of Meg looks so similar to Julie Schaffner. It must be her smile but she is cute! When is the baby due? Iloved these pictures of her. Nice job. Love ya much - Mom