Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring/ Summer Sessions

I am booking up quickly for spring and summer sessions, so I wanted to give you my available dates as of today. AND, I forgot to share the full slideshow of the BFF's in Glens Falls if you want to see- go to my website, enter the gallery, click on slideshows and BFF's.

Littleton Availability
April:
All weekends Booked
Thursday, April 17th 3:45 pm
Tuesday April 29th 3:45 pm

May:
All weekends Booked
Tuesday May 6th 3:45 pm
Thursday May 8th 3:45 pm Booked
Tuesday May 13th 3:45 pm
Thursday May 15th 3:45 pm

I always make time in my schedule for newborns under ten days old.

Now opening up sessions in Glens Falls, NY
Saturday, June 7th- Urban sessions (downtown) starting at 10:00am(now booked), 11:15, 12:30(now booked).
Saturday, July 19th, location TBD, starting at 10:00 am, 11:15, and 12:30.

Anyone know any HS seniors in Glens Falls and / or Queensbury? I will be looking for a senior rep for both schools. Contact me for details. Reps MUST be available on June 7th.


It is for freedom that Christ has set us free.
Galatians 5:1 - I LOVE this passage!!!!

No comments: