Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!

Yup! Spring is here, and you know I am so relieved. I feel FREEDOM on that first day we can jump into the car without our coats on. We have broken free from the painful, forever long, dark, and eternally gray cold of the winters of this place. Soon the green will come, the trees will spring forth with life, the colors will pop put everywhere and the mountains will glow. My lawn will be thick like carpet, wet with dew every morning. The birds will sing, and the sky will be blue. It will be a lovely four months. I am so glad it's here.

The kids are happy too. Look what they gave me today!












Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! Gal 5:17






8 comments:

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Alli, these are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Jenny B said...

These are beautiful! Your colors are so pleasing to my eye! I have been looking and trying to post but this ol computer of mine is giving me trouble! I love your prego pics, I am doing some soon too. When I need inspiration I just visit your blog! Thanks for the add under friends, it made my day to see that!

Laurel E. Riffey said...

Wonderful, GORGEOUS shots of your BEAUTIFUL family!!!! My you on soaphoto, but visit your blog and betterphoto often for inspiration!
Laurel aka on soaphoto schoolie

Cindy Harter said...

Alli.... Could there be more beautiful children ??? I don't think so !!! You did such an awesome job capturing them :) What a great mom ! How blessed they are to have God choose YOU as their momma. He knows what he is doing PRAISE!

Picture Perfect said...

These are wonderful!!

Ali said...

Ooh I'm loving that brown and pink tutu! And that family shot is to die for. Gorgeous shots Alli!

meggie said...

Ohhhhhhh these are all so wonderful!! It looks like you ALL enjoyed getting out and feeling the sunshine, the girls look beautiful and your little man is such a charmer!

Kara May said...

These are great! Love the tutu's - I'm a tutu and petticoat freak! Love the feel of these images!