Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Monday, April 21, 2008

Sneak Peek for the K Family

Here ya go K Family... Try not to laugh too hard when you think about our day together. (I took a very funny looking "spill" when I twisted my ankle on a hole in the pavement and darn near crushed my beloved 40D and 24-70L lens - UGGGHHH!!)













This is an original treatment, K Family- it's a vintage effect and one I have not done before!

7 comments:

Hayley said...

Gorgeous pics Alli!! Glad you and your camera/lens are all okay!! :)

Picture Perfect said...

These are great. The color is fantastic. I'm so glad you (and your gear) are ok!

ScrapbookMomX3 said...

Alli, you have out done yourself!! We LOVE our pictures!!!! We can't wait to see the rest!! You are an awesome photographer!!! Thank you.

Love, The Kalman Family

Denise Snyder said...

Beautiful as always Alli... so glad you and your camera survived! LOVE this location!

Laurel E. Riffey said...

You've got the best locations to showcase your beautiful families and talent! WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Ali :) Love'em! - Karen Lippowiths

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Beautiful, beautiful fun family session Alli! Love these!