Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yayyy- A Fun New "Package Deal"

I LOVE LOVE LOVE repeat customers. You guys make my heart sing! So I've got a plan- and it's simple so it doesn't make me have to think about it too much. It goes like this- Your first session is $100. If you book a second session within the same year (one year from your first session date, not a calendar year) then your second session is $75. A third session is FREE!!! This is so so cool for babies. Those little guys grow so darn much so fast that you will want to have beautiful images to remember them at birth, 6 months and one year. (How about a birthday cake eating session for the one year old, fun fun fun!!??!!) If you pay for all three sessions up front ($175) then you will get an 8x8 Asuka coffee table book with 20 pages at the end of the year for just $175. (This is half off the regular rate.) I hate to have fine print here, but just remember, all the regular rules apply, minimum orders, number of people to be photographed, etc. Anybody with a session starting in January 0 who paid the full $100 rate will get this great deal!


This is my MaxMan. He is a little punk, I swear. He just looks so sweet and innocent here, but I gotta tell ya, he was complaining and whinin his hiney off. He refused to bring his coat then complained cuz he was cold! Ack! I love this spot though. We drove all over town looking for something new. K family- we're going to go here on Saturday!

1 comment:

Denise Snyder said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! Great location too!