Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Friday, April 25, 2008

Look at my little cutie patooty!


Ain't she cute? She gave me this little gem a few weeks ago and it went on to place as a finalist in March at BetterPhoto.com. This competition had over 31,000 entries in March from which there were chosen about 300 finalists. It's titled "Come on Over to my Crib."

6 comments:

Hayley said...

I love this one Alli!! So glad to see it get recognized with a finalist :) Congrats chickie!! :)

Denise Snyder said...

Loved this one the moment I first saw it and hoped it would go places! Congratulations chickie!

Mary Gundrum said...

Congrats Allie, I loved this series as soon as I saw it! The color is fabulous!!

Ali said...

Congratulations Alli!

meggie said...

CONGRATS ALLI, I just LOVE this one!!!!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

I absolutely LOVE this Alli! SO SO SO cute and your title is just to die for! Very deserved win! Congrats lady!