Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Friday, May 30, 2008

Some FUN stuff to Share

So I really should be working. I have a ton of work to do and I am way way way behind, but these could just not sit in my computer without any attention. I really wanted to work for just me today, so my little sweet things agreed after I bribed them with icecream.

Look at this adorable little dress! (It is handmade at The Scarlet Stitch. (The link is to your right under shopping) Oh my, check out this designer, they make some adorable things! (And they are so darn reasonably priced, too!))

I was also experimenting with different color treatments and textures. This one has a vintage treatment and an old picture texture added.
Would ya look at my handsome little man? I think he is getting really good at being a model!

And my little mini top model who was ever so helpful and sweet and fabulous today! Thank you Honey!
I think I've had it with blogger!! I put spaces between these pics and arranged them how I want them, but they just pop back into the place they want to be...if anyone would like to suggest a better Blog place, please do! I want one where my pics can be really BIG and where I have control over how my posts look!

8 comments:

meggie said...

LOVE these Alli, hard to pick a fav from the bunch. I love 3,4,5,8!! But really all of them! :)

Mary Gundrum said...

Hey Allie,

Gorgeous photos as always!! Try Wordpress, they have an option for professional photographers that lets you post very large photos. One of my very favorite photographers just switched her blog to this and it's fantastic, some serious "eye candy"! Here is the link:

http://www.savinggracephotographyblog.com/

At the very bottom there are links for more information on the photography blogs, good luck, can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Mary

mindy said...

i've had some fun looking through your blog. you have some beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

These are so cute and I love your selection of clothing for the girls and of course for Maxman also. Beautiful pics, beautiful children and the photographer, their beautiful Mom.

Love you lots - Mom

Jenny B said...

Alli- Are you shooting in full sun? These are stunning! Love the dress, but dig those boots even more!

Kara May said...

Alli- I love the scarlet stitch! That dress is adorable! Love the location too. Fabulous shots!

Hayley said...

Okay let's try this again...LOL. I hope you get this one. These are Adorable Alli!! I am SO glad you got some clothing from Scarlet Stitch...isn't there stuff Awesome :) I absolutley love love love that 3rd one of your little one running to you with the bouquet of flowers!! That is my fave :) Beautiful pics chickie!!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Wow Alli! Man, I didn't realize how long since I've visited because you have so much new and gorgeous work here! Beautiful of the kiddos!! :)