Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Abundance

Whenever I meet a senior, there is always something about that person that stands out, something they are that becomes clear to me during a session. I met Kelsey through e-mail. We talked a bit about who she is, what she loves, what she aspires to be. She sent me some pictures of her and her friends. And before I ever met her, I just "got" that she IS abundance. I beleive she is passionate about many things, I can see she loves animals, she's creative, interested, engaged. She is surrounded by people (and a little ferret) who love her- friends, a brother, a Mom and I am sure many more. She lives, and she lives abundantly. I expect that Kelsey will be more of something than most of us can dream of. Thank you for letting me photograph you, Kelsey. I am blessed to have met you!



Art buffs, Kelsey wanted to do an image like "Lady with Ermine" by DaVinci- cool huh?







11 comments:

Picture Perfect said...

These are fantabulous Alli. You know I LOVE the first one w/the ferret. Very cool!

Cindy Harter said...

Oh Alli, you are soooo perfect for the senior portrait market. I LOVE this session... Awesome locations !!

Denise Snyder said...

ALLI!!!! These are sooooooooo cool! You are amazing girl! Love the one with the ferret - but all are beautiful!

sherry boles~ said...

Wonderful job with that first pose! The sparkle of her eyes in the last one is beautiful!

NH Shaughnessy said...

You have captured a beautiful girl, as well as a beautiful spirit!

Hayley said...

Alli, these are stunning!! Love the 3rd and 4th ones especially!! The starburst in the 4th is amazing girl!!

Anonymous said...

True art...they're not just photos anymore. Absolutely Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

stunning Alli

meggie said...

Alli alli alli, these are STUNNING!!! I LOVE them!!! that first shot is awesome. the huge warehouse wall one, LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Awesome session - lovin' that 3rd one, they are all fantastic though!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Wow chickie - you keep blowing me away! These are beyond stunning!